OneNeck IT Solutions is seeking top talent for a Systems and Storage Practice Manager to lead and motivate a team, deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction and provide financial analysis to meet company objectives.
The Systems and Storage Practice Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of single Advanced Services technology practice across the Advanced Services organization. Accountable for success of Advanced Services customer engagements within their technology practice. Accountable for the Advanced Services financial performance to annual budgeted plan for their technology practice. Ensures OneNeck Advanced Services teams are prepared to deliver on customer engagements. Supports Sales Leadership to understand sales pipeline for Advanced Services and assists in driving opportunities to closure to achieve financial goals. Provides leadership and mentors Team Leads and Consulting Engineers within their organization implementing structure and processes to ensure successful delivery of all customer deployments while meeting the company’s business objectives and financial goals.
• People: Manage, grow and mentor Team Leads and Consulting Engineer team(s) at various levels and disciplines, providing customer focused leadership. Evaluates staff needs, hiring and develops training budget and plans. Completes team performance reviews, responsible for compensation, coworker development planning and resolves any project staffing escalations.
• Customers: Accountable to deliver high customer satisfaction for OneNeck Advanced Services. Supports team to ensure projects are priced and scoped appropriately, that Statements of Work are of quality to enable high customer success and profitability. Ensures Advanced Services teams are prepared to deliver high quality consistently resulting in repeat services business with our customers. Escalation point for customer satisfaction issues or for vendor relationships issues related to Advanced Services.
• Financials: Accountable to manage teams and Team Leads to meet company revenue and profit goals for Advanced Services. Responsible for financial capacity planning, regional services billing, team budget planning, bill rate analysis and improving gross profit.
• Working with sales management, understand services pipeline, inspect and identify services opportunities using services to close business. Participate in sales meetings, communicate services availability and utilization. Develop staffing plans to meet closed sales, balancing financial responsibility.
• Collaborate with regional peers and architecture management to ensure team synergies, process improvements and compliance. Collaborate with regional managers to standardize company delivery methodologies, documentation and customer deliverables implementing any new standards or processes and monitor compliance. Collaborate with Managed Services team to ensure OneNeck Hybrid solutions can be delivered to our customers with high customer satisfaction and profitably.
As a part of your total compensation, TDS provides a comprehensive, competitive benefit package. The benefit plans address both the immediate and long term needs that you and your family may have. For an overview of what we have to offer for full-time employees including vacation, health benefits and retirement options please click here.