The Director, Demand Generation will take on full responsibility for all aspects of demand generation – defining, creating, executing and measuring integrated marketing campaigns using a variety of program types and channels. In this role, you will develop and execute measurable demand creation programs that drive revenue through a direct field based sales team. As a key member of the marketing senior staff you will also help shape and guide the overall marketing and go to market strategy for OneNeck, and work closely with product and sales leadership on the complete path to purchase experience.
Additionally, you will research and determine the most appropriate means to generate awareness and interest among our target buyers and then craft and run lead acquisition and nurturing campaigns across traditional, digital, social, major and regional events, account based marketing, and inbound channels. You will work with and in marketing automation, CRM, and demand generation tools to regularly monitor and measure program effectiveness, and report on this to the executive leadership team.
Partnering with product marketing, marketing operations, and field sales teams, you will ensure close alignment between sales and marketing to increase demand program effectiveness, and overall revenue attainment. This role reports to the Vice President, Marketing, has direct reports, and is based in Denver, CO with some travel expected.
OneNeck IT Solutions LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc., employs nearly 550 people throughout the U.S. The company offers hybrid IT solutions including cloud and hosting solutions, managed services, enterprise application management, advanced IT services, hardware and local connectivity via top-tier data centers in Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, New Jersey, Oregon and Wisconsin. OneNeck's team of technology professionals manage secure, world-class, hybrid IT infrastructures and applications for businesses around the country. Visit oneneck.com.
Lead a team of regional/field marketers in their efforts to build campaigns, plan/execute events and generate new lead. Guide team to execute from content creation to delivery using the right mix of digital marketing, inbound, broad-based, and field marketing activities.
Lead ongoing planning and check-ins with sales team to ensure sales productivity goals and pipeline growth plans by line of business remain on track, and discuss upcoming pipeline development requirements and modifications.
Provide administrative support where and when required to ensure the smooth running of the Demand Generation initiatives; assist with various campaigns, setting up chosen tools & HubSpot campaigns.
• Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years professional work experience.
• 10+ years of enterprise telecom, software, or technology demand generation experience.
• 2+ years of supervisory and/or leadership experience.
• You're a collaborative person - you have excellent relationship management skills with ability to build rapport, influence and deepen relationships with stakeholders.
• You are a leader and have proven success leading and managing a team of high performers directly and indirectly.
• You’re and excellent communicator – Excellent leadership skills - including influencing - you know how to build organizational support across multiple functions within the company.
• You’re an orchestrator - Demonstrated ability to achieve results working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and product teams.
• You’re competent in all areas of marketing including strategy, plans, sales enablement, thought leadership and demand generation.
• You’re extremely results oriented - Very analytical and data-driven approach to demand generation with the ability to track and report on long-term and complex campaign performance metrics as well as lagging revenue attribution, revenue influence and ROI
• CRM (Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) and marketing automation (Eloqua, Marketo, and/or HubSpot) experience.
As a part of your total compensation, TDS provides a comprehensive, competitive benefit package. The benefit plans address both the immediate and long term needs that you and your family may have. For an overview of what we have to offer for full-time employees including vacation, health benefits and retirement options please click here.